Adventure oudoors

corona virus in Bahamas

We've been doing online school I think it is really confusing and don't like it.
    There is a twenty four hour curfew here, but your allowed 90 minutes of exercise a day.
   But your allowed in your yard as long as you don't go within six feet of anyone who is not in your close family.
    Our yard counts as all of campus and almost everyone went home so you can walk around without seeing any one.

     We've been using our 90 minutes to go down to chub rock to spear fish.
    We've cot blue runner which are really good and lobster which are also amazing.
 <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-9303589099389206"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script> 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I am glad your blog is still up, Kai. I got an email this morning saying that you had posted something so I checked it out. I am guessing that you get more than 90 minutes of exercise a day and there surely aren't many people you need to stay 6 feet away from who aren't in your family.

    Lovey and I are staying safe at home here. We take a walk every day and I run around a big baseball field with lots of soft grass which is easy on my feet. I miss playing pickleball with my friends. We are not allowed to play sports during this coronavirus.

    Lucy likes us being home so much because she gets more attention. She sleeps in the bed with us but sometimes she wakes me up because she snores so loudly. Hard to understand how a small dog can make so much noise!

    I know you like reading and wonder what you are reading now. I am reading "The Pioneers" by David McCollough. He tells about the adventures of the settlers who went to the northwestern
    part of the country following the American Revolution. These pioneers faced floods, fires, wolves and bears in addition to hostility from the native people who didn't like these strange invaders. It is amaging how well the pioneers survived and prospered against such obstacles.

    Good luck with coping with the online curriculum. You may learn more from your independent reading.

    Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete